Under the guidance of Managing Director of CéLINE China and Director of Training Department in HQ, responsible for coordinating the regional execution of CéLINE brand integrity and the quality of the customer experience at the stores, as it relates to the behaviors, skills, and knowledge of all persons representing CéLINE.
- Provides operational leadership for excellence in training to all store teams in China (and business partner where this applies), including primarily product, service and selling skills trainings.
- Executes locally the global training tools and programs, including input in curriculum design to support regional relevancy of global tools, as well as operational leadership in China for the execution of HQ Training.
- Seeks ongoing improvement and partakes in continuous regulating feedback loops with global and local team to ensure strategic alignment and improvement of all tools/directives.
- Helps design specific training solutions for China that support CéLINE commercial priorities, with approval and support from Training Department of HQ.
- Acts as the lead trainer for CéLINE China, nurturing and coaching a strong field trainer talent pool in the field that in turn both supports sales goals and elevates brand identity as it is executed at stores.
- Acts as a spokesperson for training needs in China with HQ Training team.
- Creates and maintains a highly collaborative “one company mindset” by collaborating with a global team of trainers that transmit brand values, best practices in selling skills, customer service, and maintains high standards of product knowledge.
- Follows tangible indicators to measure the performance and business impact of all training activities, monitors these KPIs (such as Mystery Shopping and other surveys), and seeks continual improvement and positive business impact, as well as brand integrity/elevation.
- Escalates to appropriate parties any issues beyond the scope of training, including but not limited to VM, Client Development, HR, or legal/compliance matters.
- Identifies and establishes a training sharing & learning atmosphere within the stores in China (store managers, sales associates, and operations managers. etc.).
- Systematically shares inspiring customer experiences and best behavioral best practices for retail teams within China and with Training team of HQ. Posts these on relevant internal communication tools.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED Prioritize by: (1) fully proficient; (2) some knowledge with ability to develop competency and (3) preferred but not required.
Highly motivated, initiative, mature and priorities to work (1)
Excellent Communication, Influence and Organization Capability (1)
Proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships up/down/peers (1)
Bachelor Degree preferred, Associate acceptable (1)
Stronger understanding of branding and the customer experience (1)
Minimum 8-10 years’ relevant experience, namely in retail training (1)
Fluent in English (1)
Ability to travel 60-70% of the time, and flexibility to be able to partake in frequent conference calls with HQ (1)
Experience of a multi-channel business model (2)
Fluent in other languages that may be relevant to the region (3)